How to Apply
Application materials are available for submission online here. To be considered for admission, all of the following documents must be received by the School of Science and Engineering by December 1st:
- A completed application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended and of any previous graduate work completed.
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination (verbal, quantitative, and analytical)
- Test of Spoken English (TSE) scores, or the equivalent, for applicants whose native language is not English.