Summer School Transfer Credit for Matriculated Students
The following criteria must be met:
- The course must be taught in an accredited 4 year university.
- The course must last a minimum of five weeks.
- The course must be comparable in content to the Tulane course.
- The course must be offered on the semester system.
The following materials must be provided when requesting approval:
- Credit Form from the student's dean's office.
- Course description from the course catalog.
- Syllabus of the course that you wish to transfer.
- List of experiments done in any of the labs.
Only when the student has ALL the above material, please send that information to Ms. Keitris Bourgeois, firstname.lastname@example.org