The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (EES) continues to provide exceptional programs that educate students at all levels in the principles and applications of geology and environmental science. By supporting EES, you will enable creative student and faculty research addressing challenges in energy, the environment, and stewardship of the natural world. As a proud alumnus, you can help advance Tulane as a leader in the geosciences. We deeply appreciate your support in creating an outstanding academic experience.
Your generous gift will help sponsor the following priorities:
Earth and Environmental Sciences Student Research Fund
- Supports undergraduate research with department faculty; this replaces an older fund that was known as the Tulane Geology Fund
Earth and Environmental Sciences Computer Facilities Fund
- We utilize this lab for hands-on teaching of 3D Stratigraphy, Subsurface Geology, Geophysics, GIS, and Remote Sensing courses
- It also provides the hardware and software tools for the AAPG Imperial Barrel Award team
Earth and Environmental Sciences Field Studies Fund
- Enables students to gain field experience and, in particular, supports essential class field trips to the Appalachians, Ouachitas, Llano uplift, and the Mississippi River delta plain
- Donations will also help establish a new Death Valley fieldtrip
*If you would like your gift to the "Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences" to specifically be earmarked for one of the above areas or another need, please indicate your wishes in the "Additional Comments" or "Other" box.
We truly appreciate your support of the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at Tulane University. Your generosity allows us to maintain a high quality and unique educational experience in the geosciences.
For more information about giving opportunities, contact:
Director of Development