We provide evidence-based treatment services to children and adolescents with symptoms in the following areas:
- Behavior problems, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and other externalizing problems
- Depression, anxiety, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder, selective mutism, social withdrawal, and other internalizing problems
- Difficulties coping with stressful event or trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder
- Developmental challenges including parenting issues, problems with toileting, difficulties with peers, and difficulties at school
We provide comprehensive assessment services to children and adolescents for a wide range of concerns, including:
- Emotional, social, and/or behavioral problems (e.g., anxiety, depression, conduct problems, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Learning problems (e.g., reading, math, written expression)
- Developmental delays (e.g., autism spectrum disorders)
Our clinic fee schedule describes our sliding fee scale for treatment, assessment, and other services.
We accept payment in the forms of cash or check. As a fee-for-service clinic, we do not accept insurance or Medicaid. Our rates are set such that individuals with no insurance or limited mental health coverage can afford psychological assessment and treatment. However, some insurance companies reimburse customers directly for services, and we provide receipts to families who wish to seek reimbursement.