Applicants must submit applications and ALL required documents using Tulane's web-based application site.
- ALL relevant documents need to be uploaded with your application BEFORE clicking submit. The application system for Fall 2022 will open January 3, 2022. Applications are reviewed as they become complete, Students are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible.
A complete application to our One-Year Masters program must include the following:
- Completed application, including statement of purpose. Click here to view Tulane’s web-based application.
- Two Letters of recommendation: it is preferred that both be in the field of science. Or, students may use their committee or individual letters for professional schools. We accept committee letters from all processing centers; Interfolio, University Pre-Health Professional Offices, etc.
- GRE, MCAT, DAT, or OAT scores are strongly encouraged but not required. You do not need to submit official scores. Copies are sufficient.
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous academic institutions. Official transcripts are required ONLY if you are accepted. Please upload the copies of your transcripts with your application. You do not need to have officials mailed unless you are accepted.
- Resume or CV which will list all relevant experiences such as research, employment, volunteering, and shadowing.
Jim Cronin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
One-Year Masters Program
6400 Freret Street
2000 Percival Stern Hall
New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118
Phone: (504) 865-5618
Fax: (504) 865-6785
Once we have received all the information above, your application will be complete and will be viewed by our admissions committee.
If you have a question, please be sure to read through our frequently asked questions before calling our office. We add new answers to common questions weekly.