If you would like to obtain a transfer credit, please follow the steps below:
- Meet with your academic advisor about your plans before bringing the form to the Mathematics Department Office.
- Your academic advisor will provide the required transfer credit form.
- Complete and sign the form, have your academic advisor review and sign the form. Make sure to provide a course description and syllabus from the institution you are requesting a transfer credit.
- Bring the completed signed form, course description and syllabus to the Mathematics Department Office, Gibson 424. Your request will be considered by a member of the department’s faculty. Please allow 3 to 4 days for this review. You will receive an email once a decision has been made regarding your request.
- Once contacted, pick up the form from the Mathematics Library, Gibson 430-A.
- Return the form to your academic advisor. No credit can be given if you do not bring the form to your academic advisor.