- Senior Project Manager
- Principal Vice President
- Jake has 13 years with Bechtel across a number of functions including engineering, construction, contracts and project management in the Civil, Power and OG&C GBUs. He has also lived and worked in several locations in North America and internationally including the UK, Romania, and the Middle East.
- Keeyask Hydroelectric Generating Station, Manitoba, Canada
- ExxonMobil Baytown, Texas
- Romanian Motorway, Romania
- Dulles Corridor Metrorail, Virginia
- Libya Sirte Commercial Port, London
- Abu Dhabi Military Production Zone Master Plan, London
- Onshore Gas Development III, UAE
- AT&T Wireless Services, Washington, DC
- Central Artery Project, Boston
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link, London
- B. S. Mechanical Engineering, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2000.
- M. A. Middle East Studies, American University of Beirut, Lebanon, 2005.
Other Formal Study:
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Universite Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth.