All regular faculty members in the School of Science and Engineering at Tulane University have earned doctoral degrees from major research universities and conduct research at the forefront of their disciplines. For a complete list of regular faculty and their research interests, please click here.
Further information can be found by referring to the websites of the academic departments in which faculty members are appointed.
Research funding opportunities, proposal preparation, federal regulations, and other information on research activity can be found on the Tulane University Office of Research website.
Many faculty members and their students are affiliated with one or more of the following research centers, institutes, and core facilities:
- Center for Aging
- Center for Anatomical & Movement Sciences (CAMS)
- Center for Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Center for Computational Science (CCS)
- Center for Polymer Reaction Monitoring and Characterization (PolyRMC)
- Center for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
- Tulane Brain Institute
- Tulane ByWater Institute
- Tulane Cancer Center
- Tulane Center of Excellence in Sex-Based Biology & Medicine
- Tulane Hypertension and Renal Center of Excellence
- Tulane Institute for Integrative Engineering for Health and Medicine (TI2EHM)
- Tulane University Biodiversity Research Institute (TUBRI)
- Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases Research Center